- Lecturer, Department of Health Promotion, School of Public Health, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
ד"ר עקיבא קורל
Dr. Akiva Koral serves as a lecturer at the Department of health promotion at Tel Aviv University since 2009.
Dr. Koral obtained his Master's degree (MSc) in the Department of Education from Queens College, New York, NY, USA in 1978, and subsequently earned his PhD degree in the Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine in Sackler Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University in 2004. After the completion of his MSc, he taught in the Kibbutzim College of education: physical fitness theory & practice, applied anatomy and physiology, nutrition and healthy lifestyle, health education and health promotion.
- Wellness, health education, and health promotion
- Integrative health promotion
- Mindfulness and stress management
- Physical activity and health promotion
- Quality of life and health promotion in municipal settings
- Heart Rate variability, coherence, and resiliency