Additive manufacturing, 3d printing, materials science, materials characterization, functional materials
ד"ר ולדימיר פופוב
עובד מחקר במנהלת הפקולטה להנדסהמנהלת הפקולטה להנדסה עובד מחקר
10 פרסומים נבחרים
- V. Popov Jr., et al., The effect of powder recycling on the mechanical properties and microstructure of electron beam melted Ti-6Al-4 V specimens. Additive Manufacturing, Vol. 22, 2018, pp. 834-843, [DOI] (IF = 10.998, Q1, NC = 73).
- V. Popov Jr., et al., Design and 3D-printing of titanium bone implants: brief review of approach and clinical cases, Biomed. Eng. Lett. 8: 337. 2018. [DOI] (IF = 0.709, Q3, NC = 78).
- V. Popov Jr., et al., Additive manufacturing to veterinary practice: recovery of bony defects after the osteosarcoma resection in canines. Biomed. Eng. Lett. 2019. [DOI] (IF = 0.709, Q3, NC = 26).
- I.A. Radulov, V.V. Popov, et al., Production of net-shape Mn-Al permanent magnets by electron beam melting, Additive Manufacturing, 2019, 100787, [DOI] (IF = 10.998, Q1, NC = 19).
- V. V. Popov, et al., Selective electron beam melting of Al0.5CrMoNbTa0.5 high entropy alloys using elemental powder blend, Heliyon, Vol. 5(2), 2019, [DOI] (IF = 2.85, Q1, NC = 46).
- A. Katz-Demyanetz, V. V. Popov, et al., Powder-bed Additive Manufacturing for aerospace application: techniques, metallic and metal/ceramic composite materials and trends. Manuf. Rev. 6(5), 2019. [DOI] (IF = 2.96, Q2, NC = 53).
- Koptyug, V. V. Popov, et al., Compositionally-tailored steel-based materials manufactured by electron beam melting using blended pre-alloyed powders, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 771, 2020, [DOI] (IF = 5.234, Q1, NC = 16).
- V. V. Popov Jr., A. Fleisher. Hybrid Additive Manufacturing of steels and alloys. Manuf. Rev. 7 6, 2020, [DOI] (IF = 2.96, Q1, NC = 24).
- Popov, V., Fleisher, A., et al. Novel hybrid method to additively manufacture denser graphite structures using Binder Jetting. Sci Rep 11, 2438, 2021. [DOI] (IF = 4.379, Q1, NC = 4).
- Popov, V., Grilli, M.L., Koptyug, A. et al. Powder Bed Fusion Additive Manufacturing Using Critical Raw Materials: A Review. Materials 2021, 14, 909. [DOI] (IF = 3.842, Q1, NC = 25).