- Non-invasive Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) using 3D-QCA and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) for assessment of functional significance of coronary lesions.
Prof. Ran Kornowski, Associate Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine “Sackler” Faculty of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University
Director, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology Department, Rabin Medical Center, Petach Tikva, Israel
- Control of percutaneous cardiac ablation by integration of miniature sensors in the RF ablation catheter.
Dr. Gabor Kosa,Faculty of Engineering, Tel-Aviv University
- Laser Bonding of Small Blood Vessels in Microsurgery.
Dr. Eyal Gur,Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University
- Instability of a pulsating flow in a compliant vessel.
Alexander Liberzon - Faculty of Engineering, Tel-Aviv University
- Effect of 16 Hz magnetic field on KATP channel current and action potential in isolated cardiac myocyes and in a numerical model.
Prof. Mickey Scheinowitz, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Tel-Aviv University
Dr. Sharon Zlochiver, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Tel-Aviv University
- Effect of application of LLLT at various doses and frequencies to the bone marrow on the infarct size post-MI in the rat heart.
Prof. Uri Uron, Department of Zoology, Life Sciences, Tel-Aviv University