- Model based estimation of the hemodynamic status of the growth restricted fetus.
Prof. Ofer Barnea, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tel-Aviv University
- "Effect of recruitment of mesenchymal stem cells post low- energy laser :Irradiation on the development of scaring in the infarcted rat heart .
Prof. Uri Oron, Department of Zoology, Life Sciences, Tel-Aviv University
- Non- Invasive Evaluation of Reparative Processes after Myocardial Infarction by Three- Dimensional Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Prof. Jonathan Leor, Department of Cardiology, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv Medical Center.
Dr. Orly Goitein, Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Aviv University
- Drug-Polymer Interactions as Vehicle for Controlling Release Profile of Antiproliferative Agents from Drug Eluting Stent.
Prof. Meytal Zilberman, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Tel-Aviv University
- Blood vessels anastomosis using two lasers.
Dr. Eyal Gur, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University