- "Digital Tools and Solutions for Inquiry-Based STEM Learning" - book edited by I. Levin and D. Tsybulsky - to be published by IGI Global in 2017. Preface.
- "Optimizing STEM Education with Advanced ICTs and Simulations” - book edited by I. Levin and D. Tsybulsky - to be published by IGI Global in 2017. Preface.
- Tsybulsky D. and Levin I. "Inquiry-Based Science Education and the Digital Research Triad." In: Digital Tools and Solutions for Inquiry-Based STEM Learning - in press.
- Tsybulsky D. and Levin I. "SAMR Framework for Study Technology Integration in Science Education" - Proceedings of International Conference, New Perspectives in Science Education, Florence, Italy, 17 - 18 March 2016.
- Tsybulsky D. and Levin I. "Study of Awareness about the Digital Revolution in Contemporary School". Social Media in Academia: Research and Teaching Annual Conference. November 2015, Voronet, Romania.
- Levin I. and Tsybulsky D. “Transformations of Teachers’ Consciousness as Symptoms of Digital Revolution” - research proposal submitted to Israeli Science Foundation (2016).
- Levin I. and Tsybulsky D. "Scientific Inquiry in the Digital Age”, Proceedings of International Conference, Proceedings of International Conference New Perspectives in Science Education, Florence, Italy, 16 - 17 March 2017.
Digital Revolution: from Enlightenment to Entanglement. - Partner Institute of Internet Studies, Tel Aviv University, April, 2016.
Study of Ontological and Epistemological Worldviews of Science Teachers in the Digital Age. MOFET Institute, May, 2016.
The Essence of Technology. Colloquium in “Education in Digital Society” class, May 2016
Teacher’s Worldview in Digital Epoch. Seminar in “Education in Digital Society” class, May, 2016
From Enlightenment to Entanglement. Seminar presentation, February, 2017.
Other research directions:
- Culture of Digital Society
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Modelling and Simulation in Science Education. Computational Thinking
- Landriscina, F. (2013). "Simulation and Learning: A Model-Centered Approach". Springer Science & Business Media.
- Benzaquen E. and Levin I. (2013) "Playing God: Modeling and Simulation in the Philosophy Classroom", Presentation on the Annual Meeting of the International Association for Computing and Philosophy, University of Maryland, July 16. 2013.
- Digital Curation in Science Education
- Gadot R., Levin I. (2012). "Digital Curation as Learning Activity". Proc. of EDULEARN12. Barcelona, Spain, 6038-6045.
- Gadot R., Levin I. (2014) "Networked Learning Based on Digital Curation”, Proceedings of the European Conference on Social Media (ECSM2014), Brighton, England. 10-11 July, 2014.
- Class presentation 16.12.2015