Name: Dr. Izhak Zachi Evenor.
Office: Schreiber Building, Room 005.
Office address: School of Mathematical Sciences,
Tel Aviv University, 69978 Tel
Office phone: +972-3-640-7729
E-mail: itzhakevenor 'AT'
Supervisor: Professor Mikhail Borovoi
- Linear Algebra
- Algebraic Geometry
- Algebraic Groups
- Galois Cohomology
- Mikhail Borovoi, Zachi Evenor, Real homogenous spaces, Galois cohomology, and Reeder puzzles, Journal of Algebra (2016), pp. 307-365, 10.1016/j.jalgebra.2016.07.032
- Zachi Evenor, Solutions of Reeder's Puzzle, 2015 [arXiv:1511.03069]
- Mikhail Borovoi, Zachi Evenor, Galois cohomology of simply connected real groups and labelings of Dynkin diagrams, 2014 [arXiv:1406.4362] (accepted)
- Zachi Evenor, Calculus for Chemists (Tutoring Lecture Notes), 2014 (TAU Exact Science Library)
- I. Evenor, E. Grinvald, F. Lenz, S. Levit, Analysis of light scattering off photonic crystal slabs in terms of Feshbach resonances, 2012
(The European Physical Journal D, Vol. 66, 2012, p.231) [arXiv:1209.5648]
- Izhak Evenor, Eran Grinvald, Frieder Lenz, Shimon Levit, Feshbach resonances and their interaction in light scattering off photonic crystal slabs, 2011 [arXiv:1111.0208]
My Notes and Formula Sheets
Here you can find lecture notes, summaries and formulae sheets I wrote during my studies as a mathematics and physics student at Tel Aviv University. I find them useful and helpful. They are copyrighted (C). You can download and use them (but not to modify them). I made great effort to ensure that they are correct. If there are mistakes please let me know and I'll fix them.
Legal Disclaimer: I bear no responsibility for damage caused by using them. Use on your own responsibility.
- Calculus 1c (for chemists), Fall 2013/2014
- Linear Algebra for Engineers, Spring 2013/2014
- Calculus 1c (for chemists), Fall 2014/2015
- Linear Algebra for Engineers, Fall 2014/2015
- Calculus 2b (for Engineers), Spring 2014/2015
- Calculus 1b (for Engineers), Fall 2015/2016
- Calculus 2b (for Engineers), Spring 2015/2016
- Linear Algebra for Engineers (for Engineers), Spring 2015/2016
- Complex Analysis for Engineers, Fall 2016/2017
- Calculus 1b for Computer Science, Fall 2016/2017
- Calculus 2b (for Engineers), Spring 2016/2017 (see also here)
Articles and Documents:
Last updated 20 July 2017