Recanati Business School
Tel Aviv University
Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv, 69978
Research interests:Industrial Organization, Platform Competition, Vertical Relations, Game Theory
Journal of Industrial Economics (forthcoming) (click here for a on the paper)
(joint with Hanna Halaburda) American Economic Journal: Microeconomics Vol. 5 (2013), pp. 22–68
· (joint with Wieland Muller and Yossi Spiegel) Games and Economic Behavior, 2009, Vol. 66, pp. 373–393
· Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 2008, Vol. 17, pp. 937 – 972.
· "Retailer’s choice of product variety and exclusive dealing under asymmetric information." The RAND Journal of Economics, 2008. Vol. 39, pp. 115 – 143.
· "Price and non-price restraints when retailers are vertically differentiated." (joint with Yossi Spiegel) International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2003, Vol. 21, pp. 923-947 (click here for a Supplementary Note on the paper)
Recent working papers:
· (joint with Hanna Halaburda) (click here for a on the paper)
· "Downstream competition between an upstream supplier and an independent downstream firm."