- Theoretical studies of activation, relaxation and energy transfer
processes in molecular systems.
- Transport phenomena in condensed phases and at interfaces.
- Theory of chemical reaction rates in condensed phases.
- Ionic diffusion and conductivity in solid ionic conductors, in
polymers and in confined systems.
- Electromagnetic and electronic interactions in small particles and
- Theoretical investigations of charge transfer and charge
separation phenomena in condensed phases and at interfaces.
- Numerical simulations of relaxation and transport processes.
- Numerical simulations of quantum mechanical processes.